SUN 12/14/16K-SG, hybrid inverter, is suitable for residential and light commercial use, maximizing the self-consumption rate of solar energy and increasing your energy impendence. During the day, the PV system generates electricity which will be provided to the loads initially. Then, the excess energy will charge the battery via SUN 12/14/16K-SG. Finally, the stored energy can be released when the loads require it. The battery can also be charged by the diesel generator to ensure uninterrupted supply in the event of grid blackout.
- Colorful touch LCD, IP65 protection degree
- DC couple and AC couple to retrofit existing
- Max. 16pcs parallel for on-grid and off-grid
operation; Support multiple batteries parallel
- Max. charging/discharging current of 290A
- 6 time periods for battery charging/discharging
- Support storing energy from diesel generator