Manual Paraplegic Gate
iMAT’s Manual Paraplegic Gate is not only well suited for wheel chair access but is also ideal for fire exits and deliveries. The gate is unlocked via push button or access control system which is monitored by the facility and manually closed.
- Operation angle 90 degrees either to left or right
- 100% duty cycle.
- Sturdy stainless steel or mild steel construction.
- The gate locks automatically when it closes, using an electromagnetic lock.
- Available in full and half height
- Hand operated walk trough, smooth operation.
- Transit facilities
- Sports facilities
- Educational facilities
- Corporate facilities
- Government facilities
- Residential complexes